Sunday, August 24, 2008

Decision Making

23rd august 2008 - "Decision making can be regarded as an outcome of a mental processes that leads to selection course of action". Every decision making produces a final choice. As you know, the output can be an action, opinion or a choice. We as a human can never ever escape from making decisions, whether it will turn out to be a good thing or a bad thing in life. I mean, its normal for a person as it is an interaction to measure a performance of a human,but certain decision are easily to be made such as choosing a menu for lunch. What about if you were in a dilemma, will your brain rationally produce a good decision? This is not a normal situation as we are facing with a high pressure time and our mental usually does not give us a good outcome.

For example, I am under a lot pressure because I'm having a dilemma whether to stay with my new roommates or be back to my ex roommate which I have been staying with him for a long time. At first what I did wrong is to simply move to a new room with a brand new roommates without thinking what will my ex roommate think just because I got a bigger room and stay with Malays. The result was a disaster! My ex roommate kinda merajuk with me, seeing him with a sad feelings behind his fake smile has portray me as a bad person because I left someone which have been very important and nice to me since the first day i met him. The same thing goes to my new roommates, what if i leave them now since I have been spending a real good time and helping them a lot in doing the house chores. If I move,the room gonna be a hell of a mess and they surely going to miss me and merajuk.

Now, I have decide to fly back to my ex roommate because I have been thinking a lot lately and as far as I know it will be very beneficial to me not just now but in the future too. My ex roommate have shared a lot of thing with me, spending a lot of time to teach me till late nights, being there when I need him the most and being a very caring brother which I will never ever forget for, taking this under my consideration, my mental consciousness has finally produce a rational decision making, I will definitely move back to my old room with my ex roommate and still keep in touch with my ex roommates.

Therefore, decision making is a reasoning or emotional process which can be rational or irrational, so friends before you step forward with a decision you made, it is very wise to think wisely and deeply concerning the problem or matter you are facing without being influence by any negative thinking that can mislead your judgment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kalau macan tuh...
pindah le rumah lamer awak 2h per susah....
pasal yg kemas umah 2h.... duh....
macam ar your new roommate x leh buat sendiri...
just balance your time with both of them...
kalau x nak pindah... just bg tau kat your x roommate yg awak nak umah yg lebih selesa & kondusif, but...
perlu luangkan masa bersama dng dia....
balance you time dng your new roommate...
kiter pun ingat nak blah tinggat lain sebab x tahan ader budak baru pindah masuk bilik kiter perangai 2 kali ganda macam syikin...
ADOOOIIII!!! MANER BOLEH TAHAN MA!!!

Anonymous said...

I have edited your work.

English is getting better, provided that you did not ciplak off some other website.

Keep up the good work!

(Kalau I English teacher, I give one Star*!)

Ps: X payah nk susah-susah. Get one room by urself. Kan senang!