Friday, August 8, 2008

Kalau esok saya pergi...

9th August 2008-I have been through a lot of things in these past 20 years. Some of which I could remember. Some I couldn't. Some was full of joy and happiness. Some dark with sorrow and tears. But it is all in the past that I wish I could experience it once again before I go. It has been very hard for me to post this as this maybe my last day of life before I reach another life, life after death. I would like to express my feeling and love towards all the people who's been with me whenever I need them. My MOM, even though sometimes I've been harsh to her, she's always keep it in her heart and let the wind of time fades it from her heart. She is the one who guide me so that I won't get lost in the path that is full of lies and challenge that couldn't be foreseen. I've just want her to know that i love her so much more than anyone else and im sorry for what i did wrong to her.when i think back sometimes, im just hoping that one day i would die before her because of the thing called bond and love that's really strong bettween us.MAMA..ely syg mama.MY dad....the one who taught me all those wonderful thing that maybe i couldnt see if its not because of him..the one who sacrifies a lot of time and to be far away from family just to raise me..the one that is really hard for me to show my love towards him for the past 20 years of my life because to me "orang yg paling kita sayang adalah orang yg paling susah disayangi" but i do really pray for him each and every single day so that he'll be the most wonderful person that could be remember not just by his family but by all people in this world.PAPA,i love you....my siblings especially lin and fadzly.both of u r totally awesome and have gave me sparkling memories to me as your brother.life without you guys are nothing but and emptiness inside my heart..my FRIENDS.....uncountable..but the best one are BEH KAY HIENG...the one i called a true friend that i will never ever have the chance to met somebody like him in this world..u rock beh!!and the rest...thanks for accepting me as what i am now and before and being faithful to me.i love u guys....if ever ive make mistake,hurt your feelings,im sorry for what ive ever done.kalau ada termakan atau terambil yg haram saya minta anda halalkan.kalau ada yg syg saya bila saya pergi jgn lupakan sedekahkan yasin untuk saya.death is something that we couldnt expect,today maybe you are here tomorrow maybe not..i take this oppurtinity to be ready and face what lies for me from now till the future..insyaALLAH..this is maybe the right time to post and share this with all of you because no matter how old or young we must be ready to face this thing called death."aku naik saksi bhw tiada tuhan melainkan ALLAH dan nabi MUHAMMAD itu pesuruh ALLAH.as this maybe my last words i hope that all of us can be nice to each and everyone as tomorrow maybe you'll leave us forever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

al- fatihah

Anonymous said...

akan ku selalu sedekahkan Al- Fatihah untukmu andai kau pergi dahulu dari ku